It’s been another week of good progress and not just for one project! Oh no, I’ve started working on another Maynia project, and started a new one as well!
First, The Lady of the Lake. I’ve done a fair bit on her, but I could use your guys’ opinions. See the beading in the photo below? I’m thinking it doesn’t really go well with the stitching, and that it should be taken out. What do you think? Leave your comment to let me know!
Second, the Maynia project. I’ve started up on Carl again. It’s a super simple stitch so far, with only 4 colours, and no confetti. This is a day and a half’s work:
Finally, Firefly fairies! Stitched on 32 count Lugana in Exotic Orchid, I bleached the starburst according to the directions in the pattern and I’m almost half way through the middle row:
I also have some good news for anyone who likes my hand-dyed fabric. I’ve just been able to purchase 12 yards of white Aida, which I will be dying and putting up in my etsy shop for anyone who wants it!
Lastly, I give you a picture of Crookshanks making a funny face:
That’s all for now. Until next time, Happy Stitching!