Hey everyone! I got some progress done on the big Disney project. I still have a huge amount of one shade of blue to put in, along with a few other colors, but I’m getting close!
I’ve also made a bit of progress on the ornament. I’m thinking once I finish this one, I’ll just try to do smaller ones for now.
I’ve also did a LOT on the crest. Only a couple more colors to go!
Lastly for the projects, I got a tiny bit one on Mickey’s robe:
So that’s this week’s progress. I feel a little behind, but I’m actually right on target with most of this stuff.
To end this post, as always, a kitten picture or two!
So until next time, Happy Stitching!