A finished project! And a few updates

YES! On 3/10/16 I finished my Philipp Burger cross stitch! Here’s the picture:

100_5754

I like the way it turned out, except for those blasted lines that wont go way. Oh well. They really aren’t that visible in person.

As for the other, much more epic-ly sized cross stitch? I’ve got a bit more done. I took a break from it yesterday to do my knitting, but I’m getting back into it today. Here’s the picture so far:

100_5756

Plus, I now have a Q-snap frame! I made it myself except for the snaps, which I ordered online. Here’s the project sitting in the frame (okay, I know it looks a little weird, but that’s because I only have two snaps in right now. The others still haven’t arrived):

100_5755

That knitting I mentioned? I’ve finished clue two yesterday. Here’s a small sampling of what it looks like now:

100_5757

 

That’s it for now. If you have an questions or comments, feel free to post them. Until next time- Happy Stitching!

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “A finished project! And a few updates

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s